|Camera Technology||Digital Camera|
The GDS3710 is an IP Video Door System that also serves as a high-definition IP surveillance camera and IP intercom to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes. This powerful IP Video Door System offers a 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry, includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices. The GDS3710 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software.
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection